( 25 APR 2017 )
Is Frozen Donor Eggs A Reliable Option for IVF Patients?In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a developed Artificial Reproductive Technique (ART) which includes the process of fertilizing the eggs with the help of sperms to produce embryos so as to implant them in the uterus of the woman. However, there are some of the complicated cases, such as premature ovarian failure or advanced age, where the doctors have to depend on the donor eggs so as to complete the IVF procedure. If you are going to use the donor eggs, then you would get two options, such as:
• Fresh Donor Eggs
• Frozen Donor Eggs
If talking about the traditional method to conduct IVF procedure, then fresh donor eggs have been used till now. But, since there has been a humongous advancement in the medical science as well as the technology, so the frozen donor eggs have become a reliable option. There are a lot of reasons to consider this method as it is compatible for all the donors and patients. So, what are the reasons that would compel you to go this way? Read ahead! One of the prominent reasons for why using the fresh donor eggs may become tough is because the doctor would have to create synchronization between the donor and the recipient cycle so as to make it precise. Apart from that, there are some other reasons as well, like:
• There are not any complications as far as the timing and synchronization are concerned. And, the donor can be naturally ovulated for frozen eggs.
• The number of eggs is good as compared to the fresh donor eggs. On the other hand, there is not any probability of qualitative eggs where fresh donor eggs are concerned; hence, raising the risk of failed pregnancy subsequently.
• The frozen donor eggs can be tested for infectious diseases, which in turn make the IVF process safe and secure.
• The IVF process can be conducted faster if frozen donor eggs have been used.
• When it comes to choosing frozen donor eggs, then the options are wide. And, on the other hand, the patients may have to rely on a single donor for fresh donor eggs.
In reality, apart from these few benefits, there are much more other advantages that one can gain by undergoing an IVF procedure using frozen donor eggs. All you would have to do is get in touch with a renowned clinic and an experienced doctor who would know how to implant the frozen egg embryo by making it receptive worthy for the uterus of the woman. Also, in the coming years, this technique is expected to yield more benefits along with the more advancement in the medical world.